Please find the slides here.
1. All members - Finalise your survey / interview questions and decide on your sample (who, how many etc).
2. All members - To find at least ONE scholarly article on your research topic and upload to your team blog a summary or review of the article (about 1-2 paragraph). Each summary must contain what the research is about, who is/ are being studied (sample), what is the method used (experiment?, survey? interview?), what are the findings of the research and are there any recommendations.
Complete this by Monday (26/8), 5 pm.
3. Communications Manager - Set up the survey and email to me as your first respondent by Monday (26/8), 5 pm. Also include in your email details of your sample (who, how many etc).
4. Multimedia Manager - You're to do the tabs on your team blog and put in the resources where they belong by Tuesday (27/8), 5 pm. Ensure that your video is also updated and uploaded.
5. Research Specialist - You are to draft the write up for the methods section by Monday, 2 September.
6. Project Manager - Please update and tidy up your research justification based on the research questions and literature review (the summaries of articles) Monday, 2 September.